Friday, August 8, 2014

You're Fabulous!

Hi card enthusiasts! I hope your weekend is off to a great start and you have some fun activities lined up. My offering today is a recent card I made for a friend. Like friendship, the colors I used are inviting and cheerful. The "fabulous" sentiment is from Stampin' Up; I really like the fancy font. I am thrilled to be crafting again. It is among my favorite things to do.


As I shared in my previous post, I love Smooth Jazz music. Some of my favorite musicians include keyboardists: Brian Culbertson, Oli Silk, Jonathan Fritzen, and Brian Simpson; sax men: Darren Rahn, Gerald Albright, Euge Groove, Najee, and Eric Darius; guitarists: Paul Brown, Chris Standring, Norman Brown, Nils, Jeff Golub, and Peter White. I support these and many other artists by purchasing their CDs and attending their live performances. I picked up the latest CD by saxophonist, Gerald Albright, entitled "Slam Dunk." It, too, is FABULOUS!!!
A "must-have" collection of smooth and uptempo songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment